Arrangør er PEER - Partnership for European Environmental Research
Arrangementet er gratis.
- What: 1st interactive webinar on Biodiversity and Health
- When: 28 September from 11 to 13 CE
- Where: Zoom (register in advance, see link below)
- Who should attend: All PEER reseachers with a biodiversity focus
- Why should you attend: Learn more about the PEER Biodiversity roadmap and get
In 2020, the PEER Directors launched 3 PEER ‘Strategic Topic Areas’ supporting the vision of strengthening the position of PEER as an European hub of expertise for systemic policy solutions.
This 2-hour webinar will officially present the roadmap plans for the Strategic Topic Area for Biodiversity, selected presentations (including the recent PREZODE initiative) and interactive group discussions on biodiversity and health interlinkages.
The webinar will be targeted at PEER researchers with a biodiversity focus, and will result in a position paper on possible avenues for collaboration and research among PEER researchers working on biodiversity and
We hope you will be able to join us on the 28 September, from 11 to 13 CET